Are you ready for Pilot Season?
HOW DO YOU GET IN THE DOOR?
What do Agents look for? What do CD's need from you? If you get called in HOW do you prepare? HOW do you Ace an Agent interview?
HOW do you WIN "In the Room"?
I can show you HOW!
Don't waste TIME and MONEY doing the same old, same old and getting NO RESPONSE...
with advice from the Top Marketing Expert for Actors, GWYN GILLISS
a Pre-Pilot Season Package
What is the pre- Pilot Season PACKAGE?
A One Day Workshop (in person) or Two Private One-On-One Sessions with me (Skype, FaceTime or Phone) to get you up to speed before the casting frenzy from January- March 2019.
10 Successful Marketing Secrets and a Personal Evaluation
of HOW and WHERE you fit into the market- HOW you will Get in the Door
to Audition and Book Roles!
You can choose to meet ON-LINE with me for two intense one hour sessions,
ONE-on-ONE via SKYPE, Facetime or Phone.
You can choose to come IN PERSON for the 6 hour Workshop in Los Angeles.
Saturday, JANUARY 11th,
10:00AM - 4:00PM
STUDIO in SANTA MONICA
1. Advice on your HEAD SHOTS- maybe the one you are using isn't selling you. The 3 “looks” that will sell you for all genres in Prime Time.
2. An Updated Resume TEMPLATE so your resume is Industry STANDARD- telling Agents to call you, Casting Directors to audition you and Producers to request you. They're the ones who HIRE you!
3. A winning Agent Interview TEMPLATE- with the 3 winning bullet points-written, rehearsed and polished so you can close the DEAL to get an offer of representation!
4. Evaluation of your Demo (SIZZLE) reel- how to make it sizzling and sell you and if you don't have one, what "scenes" you should go shoot for your TYPE and BRAND.
5. Three Cold Copy AUDITION techniques to handle those terrifying- "here, read this in 2 minutes or less" auditions.
6. Communication Email TEMPLATES- what to say in a Cover Letter, an email and a post card for reaching: Agents, Casting Directors, Directors, Screenwriters and Network Executives.
7. Defining your TYPE and BRAND. This is how ALL roles are cast-the description in the Breakdowns!
8. Writing a LOG LINE to express your "essence, style and personality". You'll get more roles if they know what to hire you for!
9. Targeting a LIST of Theatrical Agents you can contact for representation.
10. Creating a CASTABILITY Sheet that will get a positive response from Casting Directors!
A PERSONAL REFERRAL LIST of Agents and Personal Managers you can contact.
We cover all this together in the 6 HOUR In Person Workshop or in the INTENSE TWO 1 hour sessions, ONE-on-ONE with your top Marketing Coach/ Mentor via SKYPE, Facetime or Phone. You can be anywhere, live anywhere globally but be prepped for your entrance to the NY/LA Prime time Markets and Pilot Season now! With the on-line option we'll set up a DAY/TIME that is convenient for you. PDF templates are emailed to you before each session for all the above so you can follow along and be totally prepared.