Are you ready for Pilot Season?
How Do You Get in the Door to AUDITION?
How Do You Get a small, supporting or major CONTRACT ROLE in a Pilot?????
What do Agents look for? What do CD's need from you? If you get called in HOW do you prepare? HOW do you Ace an Agent interview?
HOW do you WIN "In the Room or ZOOM Room"?
I can show you HOW!
Don't waste TIME and MONEY doing the same old, same old and getting NO RESPONSE...
with advice from the Top Marketing Expert for Actors, GWYN GILLISS
a Pre-Pilot Season Package
What is the pre- Pilot Season PACKAGE?
A One Day Workshop to get you up to speed before the casting frenzy
coming in February- March 2021.
10 Successful Marketing Secrets and a Personal Evaluation
of HOW and WHERE you fit into the market- HOW you will Get in the Door
to Audition and Book Roles!
ONE-on-ONE via ZOOM
You meet ON-LINE with me for three hours and we work out a
Marketing PLAN that will get you in font of MAOR Industry who are
CASTING, REPPING and MANAGING Working Actors!
YOU could be one!
Saturday, JANUARY 16th,
10:00AM - 1:00PM
1. Advice on your HEAD SHOTS- maybe the one you are using isn't selling you. The 3 “looks” that will sell you for all genres in Prime Time.
2. An Updated Resume TEMPLATE so your resume is Industry STANDARD- telling Agents to call you, Casting Directors to audition you and Producers to request you. They're the ones who HIRE you!
3. A winning Agent Interview TEMPLATE- with the 3 winning bullet points-written, rehearsed and polished so you can close the DEAL to get an offer of representation!
4. Evaluation of your Demo (SIZZLE) reel- how to make it sizzling and sell you and if you don't have one, what "scenes" you should go shoot for your TYPE and BRAND.
5. Three Cold Copy AUDITION techniques to handle those terrifying- "here, read this in 2 minutes or less" auditions.
6. Communication Email TEMPLATES- what to say in a Cover Letter, an email and a post card for reaching: Agents, Casting Directors, Directors, Screenwriters and Network Executives.
7. Defining your TYPE and BRAND. This is how ALL roles are cast-the description in the Breakdowns!
8. Writing a LOG LINE to express your "essence, style and personality". You'll get more roles if they know what to hire you for!
9. Targeting a LIST of Theatrical Agents you can contact for representation.
10. Creating a CASTABILITY Sheet that will get a positive response from Casting Directors!
5 TOP Agents, Personal Managers & Casting Directors